Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another Preview

After watching the first 12 seconds of a preview for "Elementary School Musical" and I broke down crying. I am dead serious.
I thought to myself: "Maybe I could get a little insight, get a bit of material before my review, maybe it wont seem so bad"
Needless to say, it didn't. After collecting my remaining sanity, i watched the rest of the preview and it was just as bad as I thought it was.

Fun fact: The last time I broke down like this while watching the Simpsons was during "Lisa the Drama Queen". I have never allowed another episode to get the better of me but I fear for Sunday's episode.
Preview 1
After the first preview, the second preview contained nothing but UNFUNNY "JOKES". Seriously it was a minute long meant to be funny and I never even smiled at anything said. In fact I got angry by the 30 second mark because the "jokes" tried way too hard to be funny and ended up being completely unfunny and stupid.
Preview 2:

The third preview was just like the second COMPLETELY UNFUNNY AND POINTLESS! I mean it looks as if the writers went out of their way to say
"Nope this episode wont have charm or comedy in it. Let's instead have shitty musical numbers that would be rejected by Disney and jokes that wouldn't make the mentally challenged smile"
Preview 3:


I will enjoy tearing this episode apart come Sunday, it seems like it deserves it. In the meantime I'm off to take my happy pills and go to bed with a bottle of Whiskey

No comments:

Post a Comment