After a long opening (I'm eventually going to stop this, only after they stop making openings that are 1:30 in length) we see a dodgeball match between the 4th graders and the 5th graders is about to begin (Crap, this show's already detracting me, I could be watching an episode of Recess instead). We then get a dream montage of Bart winning the match and what happens after he wins (What exactly is the point of all this? Oh right, I forgot, there doesn't need to be a point for storytelling, just padding). Anyways, in reality, Bart misses the 5th grader and his two remaining teammates get knocked out, but in typical Invincible Hero fashion, Bart seemingly wins the match for the 4th grade (Which causes Nelson to dump Gatorade on Ms. Krabappel, no good reason, he just does it).
|Prepare to die Vince, er I mean Bart|
|If you like this tattoo, you should see the one on my ass|
|Let's see what the script has in store for us this week|
|Why can't we do anything for this episode?|
|Give us a coherent plot or I'll ruin this comic book|
- There were 4 toothpicks for the sandwich no more, no less, how convenient
- I'm no scientist but they all happened to superheat instead of melting like the plastic they are
- They all happened to land on each boy's hands and stay there long enough to cause said scar
- That's not the way fireworks work, they don't head back when dozens are all shot off at once
- Bart can remember back to when he was 2 or 3 but he can't remember this?!
- Why doesn't Bart EVER question why he has this scar on his hand?
- This causes the whole "Connection" to make even less sense as it was purely coincidence that they all got the scar on their hands instead of it being intentional to connect them for life
|Class act our Mr. Kelley, classy|
Final Verdict: This episode sucks, the plot is stupid, there is no coherence anywhere to be found, the pacing is abysmal and plot elements are dropped almost as quickly as they are added. The jokes are terrible, the writing is lazy and horrible and the episode is boring, I've just got one thing to say about this:
Brian Kelley, YOU'RE! A! HACK!!!!
Final Grade: 1.7/10 Talk about a title that's just a word off from what we all feel. This is truly an episode I'd like to forget.